Building the circular economy
A global shift is underway
As the global marketplace shifts away from a linear take-make-dispose model, businesses, policymakers and others are taking bold steps to mainstream and scale disruptive ideas, new business models, enabling technologies and more.
Building on last year’s discussion, Metro Vancouver’s fifth annual zero waste conference will present game changing perspectives and leading initiatives that challenge traditional assumptions around waste and demonstrate the economic value to be realized from zero waste and circular economy approaches.
It is a pivotal time in the transition to a more circular and regenerative economy - we will aim to inspire, while also offering practical discussions on how to overcome barriers and operationalize key concepts.
We invite you to join us on October 29th as we continue this journey.
What to expect from the 2015 Zero Waste Conference:
- Key insights from global leaders on the international zero waste and circular economy landscape
- Tangible examples and best practices demonstrating zero waste business approaches
- A national conversation - positioning Canadian communities & businesses to thrive in a resource constrained world
- Dynamic discussions on the role of government and cross-sector collaboration
- Networking with 500 plus business, government and community sector stakeholders